Love On My Mind

"When you touch me I can't resist, and you've touched me a thousand times.
When I think of your tender kiss, then and there I start to unwind..."
I've Got Love On My Mind, Natalie Cole

Photos taken at Backdrop Cove

Your style is your statement, and you'll turn heads when you enter the room wearing this amazing tiara and matching earrings from Stone's Works!


Photo taken at Babylon Berlin

 The Diamond Star Tiara Hair Pin & Silver Star Ribbon Earrings by Stone's Works  are two lovely accessories that you will not want to be without.  Both are diamond studded, crystal cut wonders that will dress up any outfit you choose to wear them with.


Orion Necklace by [Rhude]

Available in world at the Stone's Works Mainstore, the items are on sale for the Creative Spark event.  You can get the earrings for only $125L, and the tiara for only $150L  But hurry!  The Creative Spark Event only runs until November 30th!


Nail color by Sweetley

By way of accessories, if you're looking for some really fantastic and creative nail color and lip sticks, take a peek at Sweetley!  They are a great new store with incredibly imaginative nail polishes and lipsticks.  They only make the lipsticks for  Catwa Heads (which is why I am not wearing any in the picture.  I know.. I know.. gotta switch from my system head!), but the polish works for your  maitreya nails!  so check them out, either at their Mainstore, or on the Marketplace!


Dress by Hibiscus, Hair by Truth

As always a special shout out to my amazing friends at Stone's Works and Sweetley for sponsoring this post!  Now that you're done reading, go do some shopping!  Retail Therapy will do you good!!!


Credits:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair:  Deja by Truth
Hair Pin:  Diamond Star Tiara by Stone's Works
Earrings:  Silver Star Ribbon Earrings by Stone's Works
Necklace:  Orion Necklace 10k Gold by [Rhude]
Dress:  Elegant Dress by Hibiscus
Nail Polish:  Crystal Lemonade by Sweetley



Comments