Strawberry Wine...


"... Year after year I come back to this place, just to remember the taste..."

Latin Romper by Like Me Photographed using the Beach Shack Backdrop by Focus poses

I found a fun little store on the marketplace that had the most adorable romper, and I knew that I needed to get a photo in it!  Like Me is a new store that is making its mark in SL. They don't have many pieces available, but what is out there is full of bright colors and bold styling choices: a perfect mix for summertime in Second Life!

Earrings and Necklace by EarthStones

The Latin Romper by Like Me is a great one piece outfit that is perfect for lazing about your SL home or going out for some friendly fun on the grid. For only $100L, you get a  6 color fatpack, that comes with 2 styling options per color:  Floral and Solid.  The best part is that you can mix and match the top and bottom of the outfit.  The colors are vibrant, the textures seamless, and the romper fits my Maitreya body fantastically!

Hair by Truth

Normally when I post a blog, I photograph a fatpack item in several different styles and colors, but this pink floral design was just perfect for me, so I had a hard time changing to another options, but, in each of the photos you can see how easily the romper moves and how well the textures stretch.  This romper will definitely be going into my favorites folder for repeat wears!

Hair by Argrace.  Handkerchief from the Desert Rose pose by Lenoirre

As always, a super SHOUT OUT to my newest sponsor, Like Me!  If you love this romper (and I know you will!)  you can get it either on the Like Me Marketplace Store  or you can get it at the Mainstore In World

Credits:
Body:  Maitreya
Hair:  Lady By Truth
Hair:  Kohaku by Argrace
Romper: Latin Romper by Like Me
Jewelry:  Black Cat  Earrings and Necklace by EarthStones
Handkerchief taken from the Desert Rose pose by Lenoirre
Hammock: Alice Hammock by Cheeky Pea
Poses:  Beach Shack Backdrop with Poses by Focus Poses

Comments